top of page
Orcas Artistic Swimming Club
Get in Synch with the Orcas
About the Orcas
We are Edmonton's only purely recreational synchronized swimming club. We offer various programs in a non-competitive setting. Everyone is welcome, from curious beginners to athletes looking to challenge themselves. Orcas facilitates a community and long-term friendships for all involved.
Keep on Swimming!!!
Hello Patient Orcas Families,
We are getting back in the Pool Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at Eastglen Pool at 6:30-8 PM!
Here are 5 Steps to get in the pool!
1. Complete Orca's Registration form: https://forms.gle/wnSJfPXhM4nGf1zB8
2. Register with Alberta Artistic Swimming- link to follow once registration is complete
3. e-transfer swim fees to firstname.lastname@example.org (password: Orca2023)
4. Attend virtual AGM Thursday, September 17th at 7:00-7:30 pm (invite to come in separate email) - Attendance Mandatory.
5. Print, Read, Sign this form from Alberta Artistic Swimming regarding Concussion protocols: https://artisticswimming.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Appendix-A-PreSeason-Form.pdf The signed copy must be handed in September 19th at Eastglen Pool
bottom of page