top of page
Orcas Artistic Swimming Club
Get in Synch with the Orcas
About the Orcas
We are Edmonton's only purely recreational synchronized swimming club. We offer various programs in a non-competitive setting. Everyone is welcome, from curious beginners to athletes looking to challenge themselves. Orcas facilitates a community and long-term friendships for all involved.
Keep on Swimming!!!
Hello Patient Orcas Families,
We are getting back in the Pool Sunday, October 2, 2022 at Terwillegar Pool at 9am - 1pm! For details on our delay, read to the bottom.
Here are 6 Steps to get in the pool!
1. Complete Orca's Registration form: https://forms.gle/o9LcLWeSeAADuztk8
2. Register with Alberta Artistic Swimming: https://h2oreg.com/#!/
3. e-transfer swim fees to firstname.lastname@example.org (password: Orca2022)
4. Attend virtual AGM Thursday, September 29th at 7pm (invite to come in separate email) - Attendance Mandatory...we need a Club President!
5. Print, Read, Sign this form from Alberta Artistic Swimming regarding Concussion protocols: https://artisticswimming.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Appendix-A-PreSeason-Form.pdf The signed copy must be handed in October 2 at Terwillegar Pool
6. Bring a cheque for $350 for your casino deposit, to be returned after you volunteer at the casino Dec 30, 31st. (you can also e-transfer the $350, which will be returned after the casino)
bottom of page